Concerns about tottenhams emergency medical service (EMS) has been raised following a number of medical incidents this season, including one which saw a 23-year-old man injured during the FA Cup third round tie at home to Aston Villa on May 20

Concerns about tottenhams emergency medical service (EMS) has been raised following a number of medical incidents this season, including one which saw a 23-year-old man injured during the FA Cup third round tie at home to Aston Villa on May 20

Concerns about tottenhams emergency medical service (EMS) has been raised following a number of medical incidents this season, including one which saw a 23-year-old man injured during the FA Cup third round tie at home to Aston Villa on May 20.

According to an investigation carried out by the club’s own medical staff, a patient complained of a « low grade headache » shortly after the start of the second half of that game and had a CT scan conducted during which the scan revealed « a mild concussion ».

In addition to a mild concussion, the club’s own medical team have confirmed that an injury to their own staff was « unintentional » and that the patient appeared to have suffered a « cardiac ventricul전주안마ar arrhythmia » during the incident.

« We have the full support of the chief executive Peter Stoddart and our chairman, Dr Phil Taylor to ensure that the safety of our players and our supporters is always taken seriously. We have made significant progress in addressing this significant issue in recent weeks and a quick reso해운대출장마사지lution is our priority now. »

In the aftermath of the incident, Aston Villa manager Paul Lambert said: « I was concerned with that one in particular because he appeared to have a cardiotomy. There is a lot we can do to improve our training routine for staff to be able to assess the patients being attended in real time. We want to get everything done on the footy field quickly so we can start the season on the right foot.

« We are aware that someone has not been helped or cared for at Villa Park by the club or our medical team. Our first priority is the safety of the club members, our doctors and their families. »

As a result of the incident, the FA released a medical report which said that there had been « numerous reports of injuries in the club’s medical wing » after the incident in question.

However, the report also stated that the incident did not appear to have occurred before the start of the game as is currently being investigated by the 아산출장안마FA.

« We do not know whether that other incident came before that, » a statement from the FA read.

« In the meantime the investigation continues. All our players, trainers, medical staff and the club can confirm that the allegations of an injury to a medical staff are completely unfounded. »

However, a statement posted on Villa’s official website after the incident said the club’s own medical staff are working with the FA to ensure all aspects of the training and medical regime are being carried out properl

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.